In-person Kingdom Kidz has restarted for ages 0-10yrs at 10am!
Kingdom Kidz uses the Orange curriculum. No one has more potential to influence a child than a parent. This curriculum is designed for parents and leaders to work together; ‘We believe that two combined influences make a greater impact than just two individual influences’.
PARENT RESOUCES FROM ORANGE
Access helpful and relevant parenting articles, a podcast, activities and devotions for your whole family. Visit Parent Cue
These lessons are to help parents teach their kids at home what we are teaching in church on Sundays.
Navigating the content:
- Print the activity pages. (Sometimes there is a bit of prep work for the activities, which can be found in the Activity Details link! They are posted earlier in the week so that you can be prepared!)
- Have your kids watch the 10-13 minute video!
- The Activity Details contain the description of the activities and guidance on how to talk to your kids about the Bible lesson they are learning this week!
Current Week's Lesson: May 22nd
Previous Week's Lesson: May 15th
Right Now Media
Check out the great selection of children's Bible-based videos on RightNow Media
To get you started, we recommend the following videos:
- BIBLEMAN:PULVERIZING THE PLANS OF THE PRINCE OF PRIDE
- THE EMILY ELEPHANT SHOW
- THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BENJAMIN CELLO
KBC Kingdom Kidz
is on Facebook!
We are here to help you! Send a request to "Kingdom Kidz" on Facebook to be added to our Friends List and get the latest lessons, updates and encouragements.